jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2014

Adults 1 Grammar Unit 1

Aquí teniu un resum de gramàtica del tema 1:


Pronouns and possessive adjectives:

Els pronoms acompanyen el verb (I am) i els adjectivius possessius acompanyen el nom (My friend).

I-----My
You----Your
He----His
She----Her
It---Its
We----Our
You----Your
They----Their

To be (ser o estar):

Affirmative           Negative          Interrogative

I am                       I am not            Am I?
Your are               You are not       Are you?
He is                     He is not            Is he?
She is                   She is not           Is she?
It is                       It is not              Is it?
We are                 We are not         Are we?
You are                You are not       Are you?
They are               They are not      Are they?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario